Harvest Subsidy Payment Request Form

Information Request - If you are requesting information you are required to complete: 

Applying for Citizenship:


Change of Address:

Change of Name

Withdrawal Form

For more information contact:

Lena Zoe, Administrative Clerk - Enrolment

  • Location: Tłı̨chǫ Government Head Office in Behchokǫ̀ 
  • Mailing Address: C/O Lena Zoe, Tłı̨chǫ Ndek'àowo / Tłı̨chǫ Government, Box 412, Behchokǫ̀, NT, X0E 0Y0
  • Tel: 867.392.6381 ext 1322
  • Fax: 867.392.6884
  • E-mail: lenazoe@tlicho.com