03Employment Opportunity - Communications Officer
Employment Opportunity - Communications Officer
03Employment Opportunity - Team Leader TIP
06Summer Employment - Home Exterior Painting Project
06Whatì Council Meeting
06Sponsorship Deadline - CILLDI
08Employment Opportunity - Regulatory Coordinator Assistant
15Application Deadline - UCEP Funding
Application Deadline - UCEP Funding
UCEP funding in-take dates for Fall begins May 15th and the deadline is July 15th.
To be eligible to receive UCEP benefits, you must:
- Apply by the deadline
- Be a status Indian resident of the NWT
- Be **accepted for and attending the UCEP program at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution** and receive letter of acceptance from the education institute you have applied to
- Have not received the maximum four semesters of UCEP
- Have not previously defaulted on UCEP funding (withdrawal before semester ends)
- Be able to get all the upgrading you need within two years (or four semesters)
- Submit your confirmation of enrolment, complete with signature from the education institution you are enrolled in
Please note: Adult Basic Education courses and high school equivalency programs are not eligible for UCEP funding. You must have your grade 12.
Download the UCEP Application here: UCEP Application - NWT Residents (2).pdf
24Scholarship Deadline for NWT Tourism
Scholarship Deadline for NWT Tourism
31Deadline - Northern Futures Scholarship
Deadline - Northern Futures Scholarship
Northwestel would like to help fund your education and offer you summer employment opportunities. You may be eligible for one of six Northern Futures Scholarships worth $4,000 each.
If you meet these three requirements, you are eligible to apply. Our goal is to have 50% of these scholarships awarded to indigenous students every year.
- Deadline to apply is July 31st, 2020