28ONE Post-Secondary Survey Meeting - Behchokǫ̀
30CWY Innovation Challenge Deadline
CWY Innovation Challenge Deadline
- Deadline September 30, 2020
- Website canadaworldyouth.org/cwy-innovation-challenge
30Scholarship Deadline - GNWT Early Childhood Development
Scholarship Deadline - GNWT Early Childhood Development
- Click on link for application https://www.ece.gov.nt.ca/sites/ece/files/resources/2020-2021_ecd_scholarship_application_english.pdf
30Application Deadline - One Song Glory
Application Deadline - One Song Glory
ONE SONG GLORY GOES DIGITAL! Fully subsidized youth training program, ONE SONG GLORY, is now accepting registrations from all performing and non-performing arts students across Canada.
05Whatì Council Meeting
15Application Deadline - Loran Scholars Foundation
Application Deadline - Loran Scholars Foundation
- The deadline for school sponsored applications is October 15th before 8:00pm (Eastern Time). Each high school may sponsor up to three students.
- Additional students may submit direct pool applications (without sponsorship) by October 22nd before 8:00pm (Eastern Time).
19SKILLS CANADA NWT SCHOLARSHIPS
SKILLS CANADA NWT SCHOLARSHIPS
- be a registered apprentice and/or enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in an area of study focused on one of the trade or technology competition categories of Skills Compétences Canada or Skills Canada NWT.
- be a resident of the Northwest Territories.
- Most recent school transcript (from accredited secondary or post-secondary institution)
- Proof of current or upcoming enrollment (from accredited post-secondary institution)
- 2 letters of reference
- Applications will open June 16th, 2020.
- Visit website for more information - https://skillscanadanwt.org/index.php/scholarship-opportunities/
06Application Deadline for NWT on the Land
Application Deadline for NWT on the Land
“Apply for support and funding to help your community or organization get out on the land”
- Funding Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020
For more information, please contact your Community Advisor or visit the Collaborative website: www.nwtontheland.ca
For more information please contact: