Chief Executive Council of the Tłı̨chǫ Government, have announced the 2016 recipients of the Tłı̨chǫ Government Awards. They are:
- Chief Jimmy Bruneau, of Behchokǫ̀ for Lifetime Achievement - Award Ceremony - November 25, Behchokǫ̀.
- Charlie Gon, of Gamètì, for Public Service, Politics, Law & Justice - Award Ceremony - June 2, 2016, Gamètì.
- Jimmy Kodzin, of Wekweètì, for Active Living & Cultural Skills - Award Ceremony - September 29, 2016 - Wekweètì.
- Jimmy Martin, of Behchokǫ̀, for Education and Health - Award Ceremony - November 25, Behchokǫ̀.
- Dora Nitsiza, of Whatì, Culture Heritage and Spirituality - February 17, Whatì
Please email info[at]tlicho[dot]com for more information.