There are two main filters to start your search of Tłı̨chǫ Government publications:
- Filter by Category
- Filter by Date
Filters are located on the right hand side of the screen.
You can check one box or multiple to refine your search.
If you are not able to find a publication please email info[at]tlicho[dot]com
Economic Development and Training Strategy Report
The four main objectives of the Strategy are to:
- Improve self-sufficiency within the Tłı̨chǫ communities
- Leverage external partnerships to create opportunities for Tłı̨chǫ businesses and employment for Tłı̨chǫ citizens
- Deliver relevant training locally
- Enable external training and education
In Tłı̨chǫ Unity: Our Strategic Framework and Intentions 2021-2025
Iłè do˛ gha go˛ita, . . . In Tłıcho˛ Unity: Our Strategic Framework and Intentions 2021-2025 is the Tłıcho˛ Government’s fourth strategic framework and intentions . The purpose of this document is to communicate what our government will do, our motivation for doing what we do and how we will monitor and evaluate our actions . It is an invaluable tool as it provides direction as we make fundamental decisions and actions throughout our term
COVID-19 Adjusted Conduct of the 2021 Grand Chief Nomination and Election Regulation
Strategic Framework and Intentions 2017-2021
- The Vision, Mission and Strategic Intentions of our Government.
- Intentions, along with strategies, and the key initiatives and plans to meet our goals.
- A description of the planning process and the roles of citizens, elected leaders and staff.
- A description of Tłı˛cho˛ principles for guiding planning and decision-making.
Tłı̨chǫ Artisan and Artists Strategy
Tłı̨chǫ Tourism Strategy
Tłı̨chǫ Region Tourism Strategy is part of the implementation plan for the overarching Tłı̨chǫ Regional Training and Development Strategy and has been prepared to support the objectives of the TREDWG.