There are two main filters to start your search of Tłı̨chǫ Government publications:
- Filter by Category
- Filter by Date
Filters are located on the right hand side of the screen.
You can check one box or multiple to refine your search.
If you are not able to find a publication please email info[at]tlicho[dot]com
The four main objectives of the Strategy are to:
- Improve self-sufficiency within the Tłı̨chǫ communities
- Leverage external partnerships to create opportunities for Tłı̨chǫ businesses and employment for Tłı̨chǫ citizens
- Deliver relevant training locally
- Enable external training and education
Iłè do˛ gha go˛ita, . . . In Tłıcho˛ Unity: Our Strategic Framework and Intentions 2021-2025 is the Tłıcho˛ Government’s fourth strategic framework and intentions . The purpose of this document is to communicate what our government will do, our motivation for doing what we do and how we will monitor and evaluate our actions . It is an invaluable tool as it provides direction as we make fundamental decisions and actions throughout our term
Effective Date: July 12, 2021
- The Vision, Mission and Strategic Intentions of our Government.
- Intentions, along with strategies, and the key initiatives and plans to meet our goals.
- A description of the planning process and the roles of citizens, elected leaders and staff.
- A description of Tłı˛cho˛ principles for guiding planning and decision-making.
Tłı̨chǫ Region Tourism Strategy is part of the implementation plan for the overarching Tłı̨chǫ Regional Training and Development Strategy and has been prepared to support the objectives of the TREDWG.
This Northwest Territories Bill established the community governments of Behchokǫ̀, Whatì, Gamètì, and Wekweètì, and describes their boundaries. This Act covers the composition and role of the community council, eligibility to vote, the duties of the chief, and it details the powers of these municipalities.
- Authorized (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Debt (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Forms (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Investment (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
This Northwest Territories Bill, is responsible for the management, administration and delivery of health, education and other social programs and services to all residents in the four Tłı̨chǫ communities and on Tłįchǫ lands, based on Tłı̨chǫ Laws and NWT Laws.
This Northwest Territories Bill gave government approval to the original Tłı̨chǫ Agreement, signed in August 2003. This is the land claims and self government agreement among the Tłı̨chǫ, the Government of Canada and the Government of the Northwest Territories. The bill also approves the Tłı̨chǫTax Treatment Agreement.