There are two main filters to start your search of Tłı̨chǫ Government publications:
- Filter by Category
- Filter by Date
Filters are located on the right hand side of the screen.
You can check one box or multiple to refine your search.
If you are not able to find a publication please email info[at]tlicho[dot]com
- The Vision, Mission and Strategic Intentions of our Government.
- Intentions, along with strategies, and the key initiatives and plans to meet our goals.
- A description of the planning process and the roles of citizens, elected leaders and staff.
- A description of Tłı˛cho˛ principles for guiding planning and decision-making.
This Northwest Territories Bill established the community governments of Behchokǫ̀, Whatì, Gamètì, and Wekweètì, and describes their boundaries. This Act covers the composition and role of the community council, eligibility to vote, the duties of the chief, and it details the powers of these municipalities.
- Authorized (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Debt (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Forms (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations
- Investment (Tłı̨chǫ Community Government) Regulations