CEC approves 2022 Harvest Subsidy Payment of $250
Behchokǫ̀, NT (June 01, 2022) - The Chief Executive Council (CEC) approves 2022 Harvest Subsidy Payment of $250 to each enrolled Tłı̨chǫ Citizen.
Tłı̨chǫ Citizens must submit 2022 Harvest Subsidy Payment Form.
- Downloaded HARVEST FORM here in PDF
- hard copies are available for completion at the Tłı̨chǫ head office in Behchokǫ̀ and Community Presence offices in Whatì, Gamètì, Wekweètì and the Yellowknife Office.
2022Harvest Subsidy Payment will be made automatic if you are:
- 65 years old Tłı̨chǫ Citizens living in the Tłı̨chǫ Region (Behchokǫ̀, Whatı,̀ Gamètı̀ & Wekweètı)̀ will receive automatic payment.
- Children in social services, payment will be held by Corporate Services Department.
- Automatic payment to Maintenance Enforcement.
Payment Schedule for direct deposit or mailout:
- June 24th, 2022 Payment - Forms must be submitted between June 1 to June 15.
- July 8, 2022 Payment - Form must be submitted between June 16 to June 30.
- July 22, 2022 Payment - Form must be submitted between July 1 to July 15.
- After July 22, 2022 - payment will be bi-weekly.
- Tłı̨chǫ Government Head Office - Behchokǫ̀
- Community Presence Office – Whatı,̀ Gamètı,̀ and Wekweètı
- Yellowknife Tłı̨chǫ Government Office
Submit forms or if you have questions about Harvest please contact:
- email@example.com or to contact Sherri or Timerin at 867-392-6381
Please note that the Tłı̨chǫ Government Administrative Policy and Procedure Manual requires that any outstanding cheque which cannot be located and/or if the cheque is stale dated, the cheque will be removed from the outstanding cheque list on March 31st and funds will be reimbursed to the Tłı̨chǫ Government’s general account.
Cheques will not be reissued more 90 days after the year-end in which they were stale-dated.
To avoid delay, it is the responsibility of Tłı̨chǫ citizens to update and keep current their contact information. Please also note, that your Harvest Form will be use to update your Tłı̨chǫ Citizen file with Enrolment.
For more information, contact:
Tłı̨chǫ Ndek'àowo / Tłı̨chǫ Government
Tel: (867) 392-6381 ext 1327