Book, Poster & T-shirt Contest
Call for Entries:
Client Services Department is looking for youth interested in participating in our Tlicho Literacy Fund Contest. The winners will be used to promote the International Year of Indigenous Languages.
Theme – Celebrating the Tłı̨chǫ Language
The Poster Contest winners will have their art reproduced and distributed to promote the Tłı̨chǫ Language.
- February 28, 2019, 4:00 pm mst.
Who can participate:
- Must be ages 4 to 20 year old.
- Must be a resident of Behchokǫ̀, Whatı̀, Gamètı̀, and Wekweètı̀
- Or a Tłı̨chǫ Citizens living out of the Tlicho Region
- Entries per person – one submission per category.
- Application form must be completed.
- Program a short paragraph on your artwork.
- Artwork can be submitted by:
- email (email@example.com)
- or in person to Justine Sarasin with Client Services Department.
- Mailed: C/O Justine Sarasin, PO Box 412, Behchokǫ̀, NT X0E 0Y0
- Entries become property of the Tłı̨chǫ Government and will not be returned.
- A jury will judge the artwork and we will contact you if you win.
- We will announce the winner at the end of March and release the artwork to the public.
- Deadline submission is 5:00PM MST, February 28, 2019.
Please contact Justine at 867-392-6381 ext 1323 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing your work!