Tłı̨chǫ Labour Market Information Survey
One of the best ways to gather information is to ask those with first-hand knowledge and experience. This is the approach being used to collect data as part of the Tłı̨chǫ Labour Market Information Survey continuing from March 6th to May 19th, 2023, and open to all Tłı̨chǫ citizens aged 15 and over.
The survey will focus on questions relating to employment, family and dwelling status, education, career interests, and other topics. Once collected, the information will be used to build a workforce database that informs the Tłı̨chǫ Government’s ongoing commitment to social, economic, and health planning and assessment.
To encourage participation and to thank contributors, those completing the survey will receive an honorarium of $90. Tłı̨chǫ citizens do not need to pre-register for the survey.
Cheques will be released in the following schedule:
- March 31st (complete the survey on or before March 15)
- April 15th (complete the Survey between March 16 and March 31)
- April 30th (complete the survey between April 1st and April 15th)
- May 15th (complete the survey between April 16 and April 30th)
- May 31st (complete the survey between May 1st and May 19th)
Cheques can be picked up at the following locations
- Behchokǫ̀ main office
- Whatì Tłı̨chǫ Government office
- Gamètì Tłı̨chǫ Government office
- Wekweètì Tłı̨chǫ Government office
- Yellowknife Tłı̨chǫ Government office
The survey will be accessible online beginning March 6th at any of the following links. Please select the community link that matches your Tłı̨chǫ Status Card. If you live outside of a Tłı̨chǫ community please consult your Tłı̨chǫ Status Card to identify which link you should choose.
The survey will also be available at community open houses, in-person with community surveyors, and in allocated spaces in Behchokǫ̀, Whatì, Wekweètì, and Gamètì.
If you have questions about the survey, please email them to: