Tłı̨chǫ Government delivers Hamper / Care Packages
March 26, 2020 (Behchokǫ̀) - To assist Tłı̨chǫ families-in-need in our communities, in coping with the COVID-19 crisis, the Tłı̨chǫ Government is currently working with food suppliers to develop Hamper/Care Packages.
Over the next week, we will find ways to deliver items to homes and now we are asking people to be patient, while final arrangements are being made.
For more information, please use the following contacts in your communities.
- In Behchokǫ̀, call the Community Director at 447-0715 or Director of Community Programs 447-0725
- In Gamètì, call the Community Director at 447-4060
- In Wekweètì, call the Community Director at 447-0736
- In Whatì, call the Community Director at 447-0734
- In Yellowknife, call the Research and Policy Analyst at 445-9201
Our goal and focus is to help and protect all residents and especially elders of our Tłı̨chǫ communities.
The COVID-19 threat to our communities is real and serious. For up to date public health information, please go to: