Reduction of Core Programming-Whati Health Centre
The Whati Health Centre is experiencing a temporary shortage of Nurses. As a result, there will be a temporary reduction in programs and services delivered to our clients.
The Community of Whati will be affected as follows:
August 6, 2020-August 17, 2020
- There will be no regularly scheduled appointments with a Community Health Nurse in the afternoons.
- There will be no available appointments for Well Adult.
- There will be no appointments for Chronic Disease.
- The Doctor Clinic will continue with regular services.
- The Prenatal Program will continue with regular service.
- The Well Child Program will continue to provide regular services
If your appointment is impacted by the reduction in our programming, a receptionist will contact you.
A nurse will be available 24/7 for urgent and emergency cases.
If you have further questions or concerns please contact the Manager of Health Services at 1-867-392-6075.
Director of Health & Social Services