July 15, 2019
Reduction of Core Programming-Mary Adele Bishop Health Centre
The Mary Adele Bishop Health Centre is experiencing a temporary shortage of Nurses. As a result, there will be a temporary reduction in programs and services delivered to our clients.
The Community of Behchokǫ̀ will be affected from July 15, 2019-July 24, 2019, as follows:
- There will be no regularly scheduled appointments with a Community Health Nurse in the afternoons.
- There will be no available appointments for Well Adult.
- There will be limited appointments for Chronic Disease Management with a Nurse Practitioner.
- The Doctor Clinic will continue with regular weekly services.
- The Prenatal Program will continue with regular service.
- The Well Child Program will continue to provide regular services from July 15, 2019-July 19, 2019. However, appointments that have been scheduled between July 22, 2019 and July 24, 2019 may be rescheduled.
If your appointment is impacted by the reduction in our programming, a receptionist will contact you.
A nurse will be available 24/7 for urgent and emergency cases.
If you have further questions or concerns please contact the Manager of Health Services at 1-867-392-6075.