March 20, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE TCSA - Reduced Services March 20, 2020
Reduction of Core Programming - All TCSA Health Centers
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic the TCSA continues to adjust our operations.
Our goal at this time is to ensure we have the right level of services to reserve and reallocate limited resources, protect vulnerable populations, and reduce unnecessary travel to reduce the potential for spread and exposure for our staff and the public.
All TCSA Community Health Centers will be affected as follows:
- There will be reduced scheduled appointments available with a Community Health Nurse in the afternoons.
- There will be reduced appointments for Chronic Disease Management. Telephone appointments will be reviewed as an alternative.
- Well Adult appointments have been postponed at this time
- The Prenatal Program will continue with regular service.
- The Well Child Program will continue to provide regular services
- There will be a reduction in lab services. Bloodwork will no longer be completed by walk-in. You will be required to schedule an appointment.
If your appointment is impacted by the reduction in our programming, a receptionist will contact you.
A nurse will be available 24/7 for urgent and emergency cases.
We are working to increase our capacity to accommodate appointments both for regular primary care services as well as testing related to COVID-19. Over the coming days we will have more information on service options.