Online Tłı̨chǫ Community Ideation Workshop - August 25-27, 2020
- Facilitators: Benjamin Scott, Project Director & Xina Cowan, Community Manager
Who Should Apply
Tłı̨chǫ community members between the ages of 19-35 residing in the Tłı̨chǫ region (including members living in Yellowknife) who have a business idea that they want to explore and develop. Only 10 spots available, so don't wait to apply.
Participants must have a computer and internet access. The Tłı̨chǫ Government will offer complimentary hotspot service for those who require it. Participants must be available from 9am - 12pm on August 25, 26 and 27.
- Day 1: August 25th (9am - 12pm)
- Welcome & Opening Ceremony
- The Multi-Directional Business Compass Overview
- Starting with Why
- Customer Personas
- Day 2: August 26th (9am - 12pm)
- Value Creation Design
- Business Model Mapping
- Day 3: August 27th (9am - 12pm)
- Mini Pitch Competition
- Guest Speaker
- Closing Ceremony
- 1st - $250 cash prize; 6-month free Shopify subscription; EntrepreNorth social media post feature
- 2nd - 6-month free Shopify subscription; $50 certificate for EntrepreNorth alumni product
- 3rd - 6-month free Shopify subscription
- All participants get an EntrepreNorth care package and swag!
- Originally posted on https://www.entreprenorth.ca/upcoming-workshop.html
- In partnership with Client Services Department