Introduction to Northern Leadership
Client Services Department held an Intro to Northern Leadership in Behchokǫ̀, NT from May 21 to June 07, 2019.
16 applications were received, 12 individuals were selected to participate in the training. The program took place from May 21 to June 7, 2019
Intro to Northern Leadership was designed and tailored to meet Tłı̨chǫ citizen needs. Intro to Northern Leadership Program had six (6) modals and students will receive certificates, which include the following:
- What is leadership
- Indengious / northern leadership
- Develop your leadership skills
- Community development and proposal writing
- Speak out and
- Career and volunteer opportunities
- Government of Canada's Skills and Partnership Fund.
- Indigenous Skills and Employment Training
- Supported by Client Services Department.
For more information contact:
SPF Project/Executive Assistant, Client Services Department
PH: 867-392-6381 Ext 1313