Covid-19 emergency request form
The covid-19 emergency request is for individuals/families that have been directly affected by the covid-19 pandemic and are facing economic hardships.
Tłı̨chǫ Citizen must meet one of the following criteria:
- Unexpected Job loss due to the pandemic and have no other means of income.
- Have experienced total or significant loss of income and are not receiving compensation from any other sources because:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been directed by health authorities to self isolate
- You are the sole caregiver of any dependent(s) who is in self-isolation
- You have loss of income due to caring for dependents as a result of cancellation of schools (K-12), daycare, etc.
You are not eligible if you:
- Can work from home and are still recieving full salary which includes student financial assistance and other sources.
- Are not experiencing a significant loss of income as a result of self-isolation
- Are currently collecting other forms of income or employer benefits while in self-isolation
Send inquiries and completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org