Behchokǫ̀ - Reduction of Services at the Health Centre
July 19, 2021
Reduction of Core Programming - Behchokǫ Health Centre
The Behchokǫ Health Centre will be experiencing a temporary shortage of Community Health Nurses and Emergency Medical Responders. As a result, there will be a temporary reduction in programs and services delivered to our clients during the time period listed below.
The Community of Behchokǫ will be affected as follows:
August 1, 2021 - August 30, 2021
- There will be no regularly scheduled appointments with a Community Health Nurse in the afternoons.
- There will be no available appointments for Well Adult.
- There will be limited appointments for Chronic Disease.
- The Doctor Clinic will continue with regular service.
- The Prenatal Program will continue with regular service.
- The Well Child Program will continue with regular services
- There will be a reduction of lab services. Bloodwork will be collected on Monday and Wednesday mornings.
A nurse will be available 24/7 for urgent and emergency cases.
If your appointment is impacted by the reduction in our programming, a receptionist will contact you.
If you have further questions or concerns please contact the Manager of Health Services at 1-867-392-6075.
Director of Health & Social Services