ONE Student Financial Support Program
Our Nation's Education (ONE) Student Financial Support Program provides "top up" funding to full-time Tłı̨chǫ Citizens in in post-secondary programs. For more information please email one[at]tlicho[dot]com or call me at 867.392.6381 ext 1323
Eligibility to receive ONE funding you must be a Tłı̨chǫ Citizen, attending full-time in an approved program at a designated post secondary institution, which will lead to a certificate, diploma, undergrad, masters or doctoral degree. To find out if a college or university is approved, students can refer to the Master List of Designated Educational Institutions. ONE Student Financial Support Program policy is in section 8.3 of the Tłı̨chǫ Government Administrative Policy and Procedures.
Download the three part ONE application below.
- Download Part 1 Form - Part 1 - Application Form.
- Download Part 2 Form - Part 2 - Bank info and Direct Deposit Request Form.
- Download Part 3 Form - Part 3 - Student Enrollment Form. Complete this Form up to one calendar month prior to the start of each semester you plan to attend.
- Download Part 4 Form - Part 4 - Graduation Celebration Form helps with graduation-related expenses, including travel. Please note this does not apply to students in access programs.
Deadline - There is no deadline for the ONE Application. However the ONE Program payment process is set out. Payments are given to the Finance Dept. on first Friday of every month. If you do not have your completed ONE Application in by that time - your Application will be processed the following month. This schedule does not change. Once your application is completed and no longer needed by the ONE Coordinator, your information will be filed in your Tłįchǫ Enrollment File.
Madelaine Nickerson Artisan & Arts Scholarship Application. Grant is in loving memory of Madelaine Nickerson , a Tłı̨chǫ Citizen, who passed away on December 18, 2016.
- UCEP Grant: The UCEP program provides financial assistance to eligible First Nations and Inuit Students who require academic upgrading courses to access post-secondary education. Application for the September semester start will be accepted between May 15 and July 15. Applications for January semester start will be accepted between September 15 and November 15. For more information about the UCEP program please contact AANDC at Ph: 867.669.2506, or Toll Free 1.888.414.4340
- The Post-Secondary Student Support Program provides financial assistance to First Nation and Inuit students who are pursuing post-secondary education. Delivered by: Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC)
- The Indigenous Bursaries Search Tool is a searchable list of more than 750 bursaries, scholarships and incentives across Canada, offered by governments, universities and colleges, private and public companies, individual Canadians, organizations and others.
- Indspire - largest supporter of Indigenous education outside the federal government. Thanks to the generosity of numerous corporate and government partners, Indspire disburses funds to Indigenous youth across Canada, covering all disciplines in funding categories: Fine Arts, Oil and Gas and Trades and Technology, Health Careers and Post Secondary Education. Apply for a bursary or scholarship now!