Employment Opportunity - Socio Economic Liaison
The Socio Economic Liaison is responsible for managing logistics and working closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) to conduct a socio economic assessment of Whati to determine potential impacts and mitigations strategies if an all season road is built to Whati. The socio economic liaison will be responsible for conducting preliminary desktop research, coordinating community and other necessary participation in the study, conducting interviews, focus groups, group meetings and surveys as applicable, and working with the principal researcher to complete the final report for the project.
- DEPARTMENT: Department of Culture and Lands Protection
- POSITION TITLE: Socio Economic Liaison
- STATUS: Full Time, Term Position for 6 Months, ending in March 2014 with a possible extension.
- CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
- Download Job Ad here in PDF
Send applications including a resume and cover letter:
Attention Human Resources Director
Mail:PO Box 412, Behchokǫ̀, NT X0E 0Y0
THIS IS A LIMITED COMPETITION FOR THE COMMUNITY OF Behchokǫ but open to residents of other Tłı̨cho communities